- EXPERIENCE Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors has been a licensed REALTOR since 1995, and has been a trailblazer in ushering the industry into the information and technology age.
- DALLAS TEXAS AREA NATIVE Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors was born and raised in the Dallas area. KNOWLEDGE of the market he serves gives is a great advantage for his clients.
- KNOWLEDGE Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors is a Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker. A Broker's license is the highest form of licensure for real estate professionals. It is only available to those professionals with the highest levels of experience and education. Brokers supervise activities of salespersons/agents. A salesperson/agent must work under a licensed Broker. Additionally, Rod was a licensed loan originator for nearly 5 years. Rod uses this experience to help sellers select the best possible candidates for their homes, and helps buyers navigate the complex loan process, from pre-approval to closing.
- NEGOTIATION skills are critical to getting a client the best deal possible. Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors has the negotiating prowess to maximize his client's leverage at the bargaining table.
- COMMUNICATION should perhaps be at the top of this list. Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors knows and understands how important it is to communicate with his clients on a MORE THAN REGULAR basis. He is dedicated to making sure his clients have up to the minute updates and are fully informed at all times.
- MARKETING is critical in putting your home listing at the top of consumer's minds. Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors not only utilizes every tool available, he practically invented many of the techniques used by so many of his peers in today's marketplace. His inventive marketing style keeps him ahead of his competition.
- DEDICATION is one of Rod Smith's, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors many positive attributes. He understands that putting his client's needs first is what makes him successful year after year, decade after decade.
- PROFESSIONALISM is what you find in Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors. You deserve a REALTOR with the ability and strong desire to convey confidence, strength, experience, and virtue when representing you in one of the most important transactions of your life. You deserve a professional like Rod Smith.
- PASSION Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors brings a passion to his industry that few ever have, ever can, ever or will. You will know that you are the most important person when dealing with him. Rod gets results. Give him a call today!
- ACCESS to your agent is critical. Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors is accessible to you at all times. You will have his direct line. He will be available to you with up to the minute information regarding your transaction. You won't be dealing with a team member or secretary. You will be dealing directly with the TOP PRODUCER.
- MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER 25 YEARS IN A ROW
- #1 AGENT IN INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE OFFICE FIVE YEARS IN A ROW
- PAST RECIPIENT OF PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE AWARDS
- NUMEROUS TOP PRODUCER AWARDS
- LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER (THE HIGHEST ATTAINABLE LEVEL OF LICENSURE)
- MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- MEMBER OF THE TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- MEMBER OF METRO-TEX ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- REPRESENTATION You deserve the best man in your corner.
- NEGOTIATION It pays to have a skilled negotiator on your side.
- MARKETING Arm yourself with the marketing muscle of Rod Smith.
- KNOWLEDGE Buying or selling, you need someone familiar with the ins and outs of today's real estate landscape.
- EXPERIENCE There's no substitute for it, nor lack of it with Rod Smith, Broker/Owner of Rod Smith Realtors.
- SHORT SALES EXPERIENCE can make the difference between foreclosure or freedom.
- FORECLOSURE EXPERIENCE is critical when dealing or working with banks.
- HUD EXPERIENCE can mean the difference between the home of dreams or another lost bid.
- LUXURY HOMES EXPERIENCE is a specialty that few ever get to enjoy. Rod Smith represents numerous upper echelon clients with spectacular results.
- NEW HOMES EXPERIENCE is more important than most consumers recognize. A REALTOR like Rod Smith can make an enormous difference in the quality of YOUR new home buying experience
- LISTING BROKER FOR ALL TYPES RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- BUYER BROKERAGE
- RESIDENTIAL - NEW AND EXISTING HOMES
- COMMERCIAL - ACQUISITION AND RENTAL
- LAND - COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL
- LOANS - ORIGINATION, REFINANCE, CASH-OUT, PRE-QUALIFICATION AND APPROVAL
- NORTH AND NORTHEAST TEXAS COUNTIES
- "We cannot sing the praises of Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team enough for selling our home recently. We were most impressed with their "creativity, marketing approaches, teamwork, and communication" with us. We were "very pleased" with the way our home was featured in the "on-site flyers, and full-colored ads" that are displayed in a local real estate guide. Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team , offered "great suggestions for presenting our home" so that it would "show to its best potential". Most of all, "we loved the feedback" that we received from Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team either via "phone calls or emails on a weekly basis". Our home had been "listed with another local realtor for 4-5 months prior" to listing with Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team . In hindsight, "we wish we had signed up with Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team from the start": Our experiences could not compare. Thank you for helping us with one of the most challenging events of a person’s life". Mr. & Mrs. Forness
- Referral Seller/Buyer & Repeat Client - Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team was indispensable in the sale of our home. They were very knowledgeable about selling techniques and ideas and how to use them in conjunction with the current market trend. We were kept informed of their activity in marketing our home and were given prompt feedback and suggestions whenever our house was shown. Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team are an outstanding, professional team. We heard about them through word of mouth and we continue to pass that word along. Thank you Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team !! Vornberg
- Former For Sale By Owner - We tried for two months to sell our home ourselves with no luck. We received a phone call one day from a very energetic lady wanting to look at the house. This phone call turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team came to look at the house that night and told us that he would love to list our home for us. We talked about it and decided to go for it. Within a couple of weeks we had a contract. Rod Smith-SOLD by Smith Team kept in touch with us on the status of the contract. They were there for us through every step of the process. We highly recommend them and if we ever decide to sell our new home, they will be the agents we will use. Grandy
- Seller & New Home Buyer Client - "The Smith Team are the best! We needed top dollar for our home, and we only had weeks to get the sale, not months. Rod Smith and the SOLD by Smith Team came through! We had an offer within 2 weeks for more than we were asking! Other properties in our neighborhood that had been on the market before we listed our home, were still on the market long after Rod Smith and the SOLD by Smith Team had placed the "SOLD BY SMITH" sign in our front yard! We've worked with other realtors in the past, and even tried selling homes ourselves, but never again! We don't know how many more times we'll end up buying or selling a home over the coming years, but we do know that Rod Smith and the SOLD by Smith Team will represent us every time!" Mayhew
- Said Goodbye To Landlord - When we decided to make the transition from apartment living to home ownership, the most important thing we did was choose Rod Smith and the SOLD by Smith Team to assist us in our search. They were wonderful to work with. They seemed to know exactly what we wanted and was sensitive to our financial requirements. I'll never forget the day they called and said they had found the perfect home for us. They were as excited as we were. At contract time, Rod was an invaluable resource for us. He assisted us with contract negotiations, inspections and closing. He was so knowledgeable and was always available to answer our questions and to reassure us when we were a little anxious. I realize how fortunate we were to have Rod Smith and the SOLD by Smith Team working for us and looking out for our best interest. We had heard such horror stories about buying a home, so it was a pleasant surprise when it all went so smoothly. We recognize the reason it seemed so
- First Time Home Buyer - Rod Smith was a great help when I bought my first home. He was very knowledgeable and always available to answer my questions. I would recommend Rod Smith to anyone looking to buy or sell a house. Geren
- Seller Representation
- Rod is married to an amazing wife, and is a father to three wonderful children.
- Bryan Adams High School in Dallas Texas where he was voted "Most Creative" in his graduating class
- Richland College in Dallas Texas where he studied real estate and computer technology.
- Various accredited real estate and mortgage lending learning institutions
- Praise band leader
- Service worker for a certain fellowship
- Real estate speaker and trainer
| Specializing in residential and commercial sales and leasing, new homes, land, HUD VA REO bank repo foreclosures, First Time Homebuyers, relocation. Rod Smith, Broker / Owner of Rod Smith Realtors, was a top producing agent with many #1 rankings prior to opening his own Real Estate Brokerage. 20+ years serving Rockwall, Dallas, Hunt, Kaufman, Collin and contiguous Texas counties. Cities served include Rockwall TX, Rowlett TX, Royse City TX, Heath TX, Garland TX, Mesquite TX, Sunnyvale TX, Forney TX, Kaufman TX, Lucas TX, Wylie TX, Plano TX, McKinney TX, Richardson TX, Corsicana TX, Denison TX, Princeton TX, Frisco TX, Little Elm TX, Quinlan TX, Greenville TX, Caddo Mills TX, Nevada TX, Lavon TX, Euless TX, Duncanville TX, Addison TX, Carrollton TX, Poetry TX, Wills Point TX and all points in between. Contact Rod Smith, broker, owner of Rod Smith Realtors for all your real estate needs!|